A Perfect Setting for October

A Perfect Setting for October - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Perfect Setting for October, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Perfect Setting for October
link : A Perfect Setting for October

Baca juga


A Perfect Setting for October

The temperatures have been soaring in the past few days.  We may have even broken a few records for this time of year.  Summer's winding down, but if you'd stepped outside in the last few days, you'd never know it.  Let's do a casual dinner outside!  By evening, the temperatures will be mild, there's no humidity, and before we know it, we'll be stuck inside going stir-crazy!  This was on my mind as I set the table in the backyard.
The table is set early, but the pictures had to wait until the sun was just right--so many shadows!

Napkins are old, and were my Mom's.  Sun napkin rings were purchased at Stein Mart many years ago. 

Large square sunflower plates were on sale at TJ Maxx.

The green "leaf" plates, as I call them, were purchased at Marshall's.  I found four, wish I could find more!

I love these pumpkin soup tureens, and I have been searching for them for weeks.  Had to go to several TJ Maxx stores in two different cities to find eight of them!

I found these metal pumpkin candle holders at Big Lots.  I used ivy and rosehips from the yard to decorate them, along with a round votive.

Flatware was also my Mom's stainless pattern.  Little votive candleholders came from the Dollar Store many years ago.

Glasses are a bit "glitzy" for this setting, but the gold leaves are so 'fall-ish'.  They were also my Mom's.

Little birds adorn the tabletop, and were purchased at Michaels.



Cut glass vase for centerpiece was also my Mom's.

Just getting ready to go inside to prepare dinner, when the trainer at my son's school called.  He had injured his hand at football practice, so off we went to the emergency room.  Luckily, no broken bones, just a bad contusion.  So much for dinner... By the time we got back home, it was dark.  Very dark.  Dinner was Chinese take-out, but the candles were lit and photographs were taken anyway!






Goodnight!!  Thanks for visiting, and any tidbits you'd like to leave would be appreciated, as I strive to attain A PERFECT SETTING!


Demikianlah Artikel A Perfect Setting for October

Sekianlah artikel A Perfect Setting for October kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Perfect Setting for October dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2010/10/a-perfect-setting-for-october.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :