A Perfect Setting for Today

A Perfect Setting for Today - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Perfect Setting for Today, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Perfect Setting for Today
link : A Perfect Setting for Today

Baca juga


A Perfect Setting for Today

My blog is called A Perfect Setting.  I feel that it's a bit ironic, because there is nothing perfect about me.  I have been blessed with a great family, good health, a lovely home, and wonderful friends.  Perfection?  No.  I could list all the imperfections, but I'm afraid that even my loyal readers would be scared off at the length of that blog.  So for a few hours a week, I concentrate on what I enjoy and hope others like it, but, if not, it's ok.  I recently read something that asked, "What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?"  That got me thinking of the quote by Dr. Seuss, "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

It's been a busy weekend.  It was my son's Homecoming, and he helped coach the senior girls for the Powderpuff football game.  The senior girls won, and he warned us that the juniors might come toilet paper our home.  We kept vigil a good part of the night, and we did hear them, and we were able to scare them away.  We thought we were home free.  Saturday night was the Homecoming Dance, and we helped serve a group dinner.  We came home and went to bed around 11 pm, woke up Sunday morning and this is what we saw!


I bet you can guess what my son did Sunday afternoon!

On to tablescapes, it's been hectic, so this week's 'scape is simple and calming, a tone-on-tone look, not a shade of orange or brown anywhere!

I used my mercury-glass look pumpkin on a silver tray, with white berries as a centerpiece.


The plates and salad bowls are Mikasa English Countryside.


Silverplate is Rondevu by Towle.


Charger plates were purchased at TJ Maxx.


Napkins were my Mom's.


Salt cellars were my Mom's.



 Wine glasses are etched with a pretty floral pattern.

Lighting the candles...

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by, let me hear from you!!  I am striving for A PERFECT SETTING!!

 


Demikianlah Artikel A Perfect Setting for Today

Sekianlah artikel A Perfect Setting for Today kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Perfect Setting for Today dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2010/10/a-perfect-setting-for-today.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :