A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins

A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins
link : A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins

Baca juga


A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins

With the holidays and cooler weather on the way, I am ready to start decorating and planning meals for friends and family.  I have begun making lists and making out menus.  With all the parties and entertaining in the near future, I am beginning to have a bit of anxiety about (dare I mention it) the dreaded five- to ten-pound weight gain.  I have many, many diet books, and I'm sure they would all work really well if I could stick to them as written, but for some reason, I falter after just a few days.  I am pretty good about exercising, and I have been walking for an hour a day with a friend in the mornings.  It seems that the older I get, the easier those pounds creep up.

The joys of being around a beautiful holiday table with our loved ones is such a fulfilling experience--emotionally and gastronomically, and is one that I am not willing to give up to be slim.  Hopefully I can exercise moderation, and allow the magical moments and memories that are being made to fill me up. I intend to savor every minute and morsel, and cherish the time spent with those around me.  In January, I will let you know which diet plan I intend to use.

The table is set and ready for you!!

Lots of pumpkins, warm colors, and texture create a cozy setting.


Lots of candles--

To create this centerpiece, I started with a grapevine wreath which already had artificial grape leaves.  I piled on three pumpkins, gourds, and an artichoke, filling in with nandina leaves and berries.


To the left of the centerpiece, I added another pumpkin, three artichoke candles, and one pumpkin candle.

To the right, I added three pumpkin candles--purchased at Pottery Barn-- and another smaller pumpkin candle.  I filled in with crystal candle holders and orange tapers.


Chargers were purchased at Target, plate is Fitz and Floyd, purchased recently at Tuesday Morning, and pumpkin plates were purchased at TJ Maxx.  Sterling is Lunt.


Crystal is etched with gold leaves, and was purchased years ago at Tuesday Morning.




I used orange and beige colored napkins, with a "harvest" moon napkin ring.  Table runner came from Home Goods last year, but I think they have them this year as well.



I am so excited to be the winner of Anita's giveaway at Far Above Rubies.  I won a set of Italian Countryside flatware by Mikasa.  I hope to show it soon!  Please visit Anita and see all her lovely posts!!

Thanks for stopping by, and as always, I am striving for A Perfect Setting!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins

Sekianlah artikel A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Perfect Setting for Pumpkins dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2010/11/a-perfect-setting-for-pumpkins.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :