A Perfect Setting for December

A Perfect Setting for December - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Perfect Setting for December, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Perfect Setting for December
link : A Perfect Setting for December

Baca juga


A Perfect Setting for December

December is a busy, busy month.  We are winding up the year as far as business goes, basketball officially starts, and then there's all the things on my to do list for Christmas.  I have a pretty good start, but I will be scrambling around the last week, I'm sure, wearing myself out, going to bed too late, and hitting the floor running.  But I wouldn't change a thing.  We will have a big Christmas Eve dinner with our family and a few of my cousins, a big Christmas breakfast, and then a party Christmas evening for all the cousins, around 30.  I hope to have a dinner party as well, with a few close friends. 

What are your plans for December? 

Let's get to the tablescaping, shall we?  Today's table is mostly red and black, with a touch of green.
I love all the Christmas colors, and instead of using a runner today, I played around with a piece of tulle (isn't that what it's callled?)  I used a white square cake plate (either Marshalls or TJ Maxx) to elevate my little Christmas tree, which has a black and white toile base.  Holly from outside and red berries surround the tree.

I found these cute little star plates to match the base of the tree in a gift shop.




The little coasters also match the star plates and tree, and could also be used for condiments or sauces.


The white charger plates were purchased at Ross, wish I could find more...The red plates were a clearance item at Homegoods, and the black/white accent plates were purchased at TJ Maxx.  The flatware also came from HomeGoods.

Black stems were purchased at Macy's.

I played around with different napkins--black, black & white, solid red, but decided on these little numbers from TJ Maxx. 

I used two red trees on each side of the center, with lots of red ornaments, and red votive holders.  The cloches were a good buy at Tuesday Morning.

I don't think I have a post that my little dog isn't in at least one of the pics! lol  He's such a show-off!






Thanks for stopping by, good luck with your Christmas 'to do' list, and as always, I am striving for A Perfect Setting!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Perfect Setting for December

Sekianlah artikel A Perfect Setting for December kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Perfect Setting for December dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2010/12/a-perfect-setting-for-december.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :