A Setting for Christmas Decorating

A Setting for Christmas Decorating - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Setting for Christmas Decorating, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Setting for Christmas Decorating
link : A Setting for Christmas Decorating

Baca juga


A Setting for Christmas Decorating

It's still early, right?  I keep telling myself, 'I am not behind, I am not behind'... I want to join the party today, but I'm a little behind.  I will get there, so could we do another Christmas decoration party a little later?  I would do it, but I'm not sure how.  I will show you what I have done.  That's right, we will emphasize the positive, and not dwell on the negative! 
Mantle--done (see more on mantle in older posts)

Christmas tree was decorated in bronze and gold, to go with the browns in the family room.

I used an assortment of mesh ribbon, ornaments, berries, and a few crystal ornaments to add sparkle.


Top of tree holds a mesh bronze bow, and an assortment of sticks and whatchamacallits.


Foyer tree and table--haven't gotten around to the garland on the stair rail.

Reindeer on server in dining room--need to add candles to his antlers.

Sideboard with reindeer--hmm, not sure... if I get time I will add a small tree in the corner where the fishbowl is.

Arrangement in LR--not quite finished with this vignette, either.

I will complete soon :)

OK, I think I'm done here...

It's so cold here I haven't finished the outside either.  Tune in later for updates :)  As for now, stay warm and thanks for stopping by!!




Demikianlah Artikel A Setting for Christmas Decorating

Sekianlah artikel A Setting for Christmas Decorating kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Setting for Christmas Decorating dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2010/12/a-setting-for-christmas-decorating.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :