Christmas Decor--Part 2

Christmas Decor--Part 2 - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Christmas Decor--Part 2, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : Christmas Decor--Part 2
link : Christmas Decor--Part 2

Baca juga


Christmas Decor--Part 2

There are 17 more days till Christmas.  That means that in about 26 days or so I have to start disassembling and re-packing all the decorations.  I have to say, it's a lot of work, and putting it away is something that I don't enjoy, but the fam and I enjoy it while it's up, and hopefully someone will remember and think that it was special!!  So here goes a before and after picture, stay tuned, tablescape to come!!
Console in LR, before...

All decked out... one more

Kitchen table decked out in red plaid!


I used a hurricane globe and matching votive holders I purchased at Pier 1 many years ago.  The globe is elevated on a cake plate and surrounded with fresh magnolia and leland cypress.  Berries added for color...


Red plates rest on gold chargers, and the plaid accent plates are from Target.  Bowls are Martha Stewart for Macy's.
Tablescape is casual today, pressed for time...

Ok, moving around the kitchen, I did this mantle over the stove last night, and it must've fallen at least 5 times.  Think I finally got it to stay...

Remember that tree I was thinking of putting up in the dining room?
Got it up today, yippeeee!!


Love the little cherub ornaments!!

Tree topper...

It was so cold decorating the front!!

I've changed to artificial--one day I may go back to using the real stuff.

I used that wide red, mesh ribbon and outdoor gold ornaments on my garland, along with white lights.

I just gathered it every 6-8 inches and wired it around the garland.  Pretty easy to do!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope your Christmas holidays are filled with joy!  Come back and see me soon as I strive for A Perfect Setting!!


Demikianlah Artikel Christmas Decor--Part 2

Sekianlah artikel Christmas Decor--Part 2 kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel Christmas Decor--Part 2 dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-decor-part-2.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :