A Perfect Setting for Birds

A Perfect Setting for Birds - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Perfect Setting for Birds, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Perfect Setting for Birds
link : A Perfect Setting for Birds

Baca juga


A Perfect Setting for Birds

Living in a house with two males who love sports is sometimes like living on a different planet.  They speak a different language and see things on tv that I just don't see.  I'm looking at the same tv that they are, yet I cannot see what they are getting all worked up about.  At one point this past week-end, the sports announcer came on and said that it wasn't a good week-end for birds.  I'm wondering which birds he's talking about, did something happen to the birds?  Well, I was informed that he was referring to several teams who had bird names--the Falcons, the Eagles, and the Ravens, I think--because they had lost their games this week.  Feeling sorry for all the birds gave me a little inspiration for tablescaping.  This is actually what started my blog--I needed something to do to occupy my time while the guys were watching sports.

So today's tablescaping is in honor of all those 'bird' teams! 

I've been looking at this table runner from Pottery Barn for a few weeks, so I broke down today and purchased it.  I also got the matching napkins.

Chargers are from Target, and I was surprised to see that they had very similar ones at Pottery Barn (a bit more expensive...)

These little white birds are from Home Goods, I think.  I've had them a while, so I'm not sure.

This little bird is peeking around the vase of Alstroemeria.

Wines are Park Lane by Mikasa, and iced beverages are Gorham.

Birds rest on top of a square white cake plate and are used as the centerpiece.




The bowls are designed with a little bird's nest and eggs on the side.

The plates also have a bird design and they were purchased at TJ Maxx or Marshalls.



Yellow accent plates were purchased at Dillard's last summer.

Sterling is Lunt.




I will say before I leave, that I do try to like sports.  And I really like watching and cheering when my son is playing. Unfortunately, this is the last season that I will get to see him play basketball.  But he will be on to bigger and better things, with a little luck and God's blessing.  Hopefully next year we will be watching college football somewhere with him, and they will continue to speak a language that I don't understand.  But I will clap at all the appropriate times and have fun tailgating!! 
Thanks for stopping by, as for now I'm striving for A Perfect Setting!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Perfect Setting for Birds

Sekianlah artikel A Perfect Setting for Birds kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Perfect Setting for Birds dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/01/a-perfect-setting-for-birds.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :