A Pink Perfect Setting

A Pink Perfect Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Pink Perfect Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Pink Perfect Setting
link : A Pink Perfect Setting

Baca juga


A Pink Perfect Setting

There's something a bit exciting about looking forward to a party.  What will I wear, who will be there, and will I have fun are some of the things one considers when accepting a party invitation.  But if you are the one having the party, it can be a bit more intimidating.  Whether you are a first-time hostess or a seasoned one, you can throw a great shindig--even if you don't know how to boil water or if you are on a strict budget.  It can be done with a bit of planning and a little help from your friends.

One type of party that helps is a pot luck.  How many times have you invited someone and they courteously ask 'what can I bring?'  Do you say, 'oh nothing--I've got it covered', or do you specifically let them know?  Sometimes I consider the individual's situation.  Do they work full time?  Are they busy with kids/grandkids?  If so, I might ask them to bring something they can just pick up.  If the person has a specialty, I will sometimes ask them to bring that.  At Christmas and Thanksgiving, I often will tell my family members what I intend to prepare and let them decide what they'd like to bring to fill in.  At larger events, we sometimes use the alphabet.  For example, those with last names from A-N--appetizer, last names from O-Z--a dessert.  Sometimes it really is just pot luck.  And it works out most of the time.  And sometimes I really do prefer to do it myself!  Entertaining is a lot of work, but can be a lot of fun, too!

Today's table uses dishes that you probably have seen lately in the TJ Maxx or HomeGoods stores.  I think they are lovely and romantic.

The tablecloth is a white cotton with cut work, over a solid pink tablecloth.

The dinner plate is Maxcera Amour and the accent heart-shaped plate is Maxcera Paisley Peony.  They were purchased at TJ Maxx and Home Goods.

Repousse flatware is used with a pink floral damask napkin. 


Salt cellars are adorned with a tiny flower and were my Mom's.

Chargers are from Ross.

Crystal on left is Heisey, and was my Mom's. 
 
Floral-etched stems were also my Mom's.

Pink floral votives came from, are you ready--Kroger!

I also found the matching vase and a pair of adorable birds~




The crystal candle holders were a gift from my cousin.  They will hold a taper or a pillar candle.




Last but not least, the most important thing about entertaining is that people come to see YOU.  So if things aren't as perfect as you'd like--light a candle and smile.  That's the best decoration of them all!
Thanks for visiting my romantic, pink table.  What would you like to bring???


Demikianlah Artikel A Pink Perfect Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Pink Perfect Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Pink Perfect Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/02/a-pink-perfect-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :