A Perfect Setting's Remix

A Perfect Setting's Remix - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Perfect Setting's Remix, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Perfect Setting's Remix
link : A Perfect Setting's Remix

Baca juga


A Perfect Setting's Remix

This has been a long winter, and, even though I don't want to wish my life away, I long for warm weather and sunshine.  We are teased by Mother Nature, and then she retreats while we prepare for another somewhat cold and rainy weekend.  I'm also thinking about the two graduations that loom in our future--a very bittersweet time for me, and I'm sure I will be blogging my heart out as that time approaches.  Our son will be leaving for college in August, but our daughter will be moving back in (she says it's temporary).  In the meantime, we are scheduling family vacations, and spring break vacations for us, as well as the kids.

Blue and white make another appearance this week, only with a bit of sunshine added in for good measure.  The tulips I used in last week's post still looked good, so I decided to use them again.  Hope you like it!
I've had this tablecloth for years--I love the blue flowers and it has a tiny bit of yellow as well.  I think I purchased it in Nassau, but I'm not sure.

I used two footed vintage bowls and added lemons to bring out the yellow in the tablecloth.

Salt cellars, also footed, were purchased at a consignment antique store.

Sterling is Modern Victorian by Lunt.  I used chargers purchased at Ross (wish I could find more) and china is Mandarin by Lauren of Ralph Lauren.

Dinner plate...
These cute little crystal candle holders were a great price at Home Goods recently.
Vase is Hanbury by Royal Worcester.  Crocheted doily was made by my Mom.

Crystal iced beverages are Chelsea by Godinger and wines are Omega by Waterford Marquis.  Sherbets are Crown Point by Gorham.


I couldn't decide if I liked the napkins beside the plates or on top.  Napkin rings were purchased at Stein Mart, I think, years ago.
A few more shots...






Thanks for visiting with me!  I will be drinking lots of fresh lemonade this weekend, won't you join me??


Demikianlah Artikel A Perfect Setting's Remix

Sekianlah artikel A Perfect Setting's Remix kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Perfect Setting's Remix dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/03/a-perfect-setting-remix.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :