A Windy Perfect Setting

A Windy Perfect Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Windy Perfect Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Windy Perfect Setting
link : A Windy Perfect Setting

Baca juga


A Windy Perfect Setting

Spring has finally made its way to Virginia, yipppeee!!  When the temperature hit 80, I decided to set my table outside, excited for the warm weather and the opportunity to breathe in the fresh air.  Little did I know that the wind was 35 mph!!  That didn't stop me, but it was a challenge, to say the least.  More on that later.  I did enjoy the warm temperatures and being outdoors! 

I moved one of my round tables over to our little outdoor fireplace.  Normally, we have a sette, and a couple of chairs here, and in the summer, a tent.  Today it is functioning as a little dining area, close to the waterfall.
I used a white round cloth with a sheer overlay, mounds of pink tulle in the middle, with a little guy holding a green gazing ball.


I found these green chargers at a thrift store.  The china is Garden Botanical by Gracie china.  Each plate has a different flower.

The pink stems are Noritake.  Did you notice the little bee on the water glasses?

I had this great idea to add color to the napkins by placing little flowers under the napkin ring.  With the combination of wind and heat, the flowers didn't hold up so well.  But it looked cute for a minute lol!

Hopefully you don't notice the little specks on this picture, but the wind kept kicking up little pieces of this and that, and I was constantly trying to brush it off before taking the pics, but it kept getting under the sheer, oh well, this might be going in the Blooper file!

Individual vases of pink beauties were placed at each place setting.

The little votives were a Big Lots purchase.

Do you notice the blooper on this picture??  Or should I say blooper(s)!


I was afraid to use candles because of all the wind, so I used white lights and led lights for the votives.


A different angle...

The sound of the waterfall is relaxing and soothing...


Thanks for visiting with me and I always appreciate hearing from you!!  Oh yea, if you go back to the blooper picture, one of the napkins was placed on top of the plate instead of beside it.  I did this while brushing off debris.  Also I broke one of the votives, so one's missing!!  So still striving for that Perfect Setting lol!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Windy Perfect Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Windy Perfect Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Windy Perfect Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/04/a-windy-perfect-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :