A Black/White/Red Setting

A Black/White/Red Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Black/White/Red Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Black/White/Red Setting
link : A Black/White/Red Setting

Baca juga


A Black/White/Red Setting

Graduation No. 1 is this coming week-end.  We will be heading up to Harrisonburg to watch our eldest graduate from James Madison University.  The last four years have flown by, and it's hard to believe she is graduating.  I'm very proud and excited for her, as she begins a new phase of her life.  She will be coming home for awhile, and since she isn't exactly sure what she would like to specialize in, she will work for Dad.  It may, or may not work, but if she is determined, she will make it happen.  If not, she will figure it out.  Life is like that sometimes. 

Not much time for chatting, so I'll get right to it.  Neither my garden nor the weather has been cooperating.  I wanted to tablescape outside this week, but never got the opportunity.  So a kitchen setting it is, sorta rushed, but I like black, white, and red.  I used these colors in a Christmas tablescape that you can see here, and I actually like wearing these colors.  So here we go!
Table runner was a recent purchase at TJ Maxx.  The votive candleholder in the center was a recent gift from my son, who purchased it in Sweden.  It is Orrefors, blown glass, and it's very beautiful!

The place setting consisted of a black somewhat square plate, a white Haviland china scalloped dinner plate, a black and white salad plate (Ambiance by Roscher), and a Martha Steward bowl with red stripe.

Flowers are knock out roses from the backyard.  I put them in a black and white bowl atop a black wire cake stand.
The black and glass candleholders are from Home Goods.  I placed a black and white ball on top of another candleholder, and used the others along the runner.

The wine glasses have a red tint in the stem.  I used plain iced beverage glasses.
I used plain white bowls at the head of the table.

Lighting the candles...

After I saw these pictures, I decided there was too much greenery in the floral, so I pulled some out.

Looks a bit better.

White scalloped plates are Haviland Limoge (don't know the pattern name).  Silverplate is Rondevu by Towle.

Thanks for stopping by!  Graduation No. 2 is June 10.  Can I make it until then???  Lots to do, invitations to send out, parties to plan, whew, glad when June 11th gets here, I'll be headed to the beach--and NOT with the high school graduates! lol   See you soon!! 



Demikianlah Artikel A Black/White/Red Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Black/White/Red Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Black/White/Red Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/05/a-blackwhitered-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :