An Outside Romantic Setting

An Outside Romantic Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul An Outside Romantic Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : An Outside Romantic Setting
link : An Outside Romantic Setting

Baca juga


An Outside Romantic Setting

May is a special month for me, as it is Mother's Day, and also my anniversary month.  This year, I had another special day in May, as my daughter graduated from college (see post below).  Because of that, I didn't get my Mother's Day tribute up, but as soon as I have more time, I will do that.  Better late than never! 

With all these special days, I have to remind myself to live in the present, and hope that the special moments I attempt to create with my family will be remembered!

I have a quiet little place in my side yard where I sat up my table for today.  Of course, I waited to get shots with the candles lit, but as happens frequently, my camera batteries decided to die precisely at that time.  So all the shots are in daylight--maybe you can try to imagine what it would be like at dusk with candlelight flickering!
A nice spot for dining, near the waterfall, with a view of the yard.

I wish the peonies would last all summer!
Mostly vintage items on this table, except the silverplate chargers, which were purchased at a thrift store.
The colors in the china aren't quite this bold, they are a bit softer. 
Linen napkins held with vintage napkin rings.
The chargers hold a yellow depression glass plate.  It's hard to see the pattern in this picture, but it is beautiful.
Not sure of the pattern of the Limoge china.  Silverplate is Repousse.  Salt cellars are also Limoges.

Plates stacked, colors are truer in this photo.
Stems are Westmoreland Hobnail.  Sherbets are Fostoria Navarre.
Bowl in chair is Meissen.

One more...
Thanks for stopping by!  Remember to celebrate all the special moments this May, however big or small they might be, with the ones you love!  As always, I appreciate your kind comments, as I strive for A Perfect Setting!


Demikianlah Artikel An Outside Romantic Setting

Sekianlah artikel An Outside Romantic Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel An Outside Romantic Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/05/an-outside-romantic-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :