A Simple Setting

A Simple Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Simple Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Simple Setting
link : A Simple Setting

Baca juga


A Simple Setting

Thanks again to all who entered my giveaway.  I appreciate all your kind comments, and if you didn't hear back from me, I apologize, I did try!  Hopefully Blogger has fixed whatever problem they were having.  It has been a busy week for me, I am trying to get ready for child #2's graduation.  We have a party for the kids this Friday evening, and a family dinner party on the 7th.  So this week it is a simple table out by the pool, nothing fancy, but I hope you like it.

These cheerful placemats were a recent Tuesday Morning purchase.  The deep color of the flower was a bit harder to work with than I thought.  It wasn't red, or pink exactly.   The lighter color pink did go pretty well with these pink Bordallo Pinheiro plates and bowls.

The white chargers really aren't chargers, but platters from Ross.

White dinner plate was purchased at TJ Maxx.

Wine stems are etched, but I can't remember where they came from!

White rhododendrums from the yard ...

Tall white candleholder from HomeGoods...
 
with a tall candle to hide the umbrella pole!

Silverware is William Rogers, I believe, and was purchased a while back from Ebay.

Rhododendrums have since gone for another year, (sigh).

Bird's eye view

A few pictures by candlelight...



One more...

Thanks for stopping by!  I always appreciate your comments.  Have a great weekend!


Demikianlah Artikel A Simple Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Simple Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Simple Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/a-simple-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :