Another Vacation Setting

Another Vacation Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Another Vacation Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : Another Vacation Setting
link : Another Vacation Setting

Baca juga


Another Vacation Setting

Where has the month of June gone?  Did anyone see it?  Why is it that some months just drag on, never ending, and some just seem to go by in a flash?  I enjoyed the time we had at the beach and I had so much fun with my last tablescape, that I came home for a few days, grabbed some things, headed back down, and did it again!  Here goes!
While out shopping, I found these great placemats and runner at a store called Tomlinson's, North Myrtle Beach.
The dinner plates are Pier 1, that I found at a thrift store many months ago.  The salad bowls with the starfish were purchased at Home Goods. 

A better view of the Pier 1 plate.

The chargers were purchased at Tuesday Morning last spring.

Glasses were purchased at TJ Maxx last year.  I believe they still have them in some stores.

I tried to convince my family to help me set up on the beach in the early morning, but I had no takers. 

I used two starfish candleholders, but the wind kept blowing one of them out.  Next time I will bring battery-operated votives!

It was so hot and humid!  When I first brought the glasses out, it looked as if they had been chilled.  My dishes were wet with the humidity, and the camera lens kept misting up. The pictures looked as if we were in a haze!

This is not a special effect!

Luckily, I was able to take these early before it got so hot.  I used this bottle as my centerpiece.  I love the way the shells are embedded in the surface.



I'll show you a few nighttime shots, although I didn't get the blue hour, well maybe the very end...
Still hot and humid, so a bit hazy!



We are home now, and I enjoyed the simplicity of beach life, but I am sort of anxious to do something a bit more formal.  Maybe I'll get to it next week, if I can get caught up!  Until then, I hope to hear about your vacations.  As always, I appreciate your kind comments and I will do my best to visit with you!



Demikianlah Artikel Another Vacation Setting

Sekianlah artikel Another Vacation Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel Another Vacation Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/another-vacation-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :