A Cool Pool Setting

A Cool Pool Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Cool Pool Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel Pool, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Cool Pool Setting
link : A Cool Pool Setting

Baca juga


A Cool Pool Setting

When we installed our pool, many decisions had to be made, some of which I would do differently if I were to do it all again.  In the beginning, we had wanted a sunken hot tub, but our contractor pool guy talked us out of it.  So we put it above ground, separated from the pool by a wall with waterfalls.  My hubby calls it the mausoleum, big enough for a body to be burired there.  From the very beginning, I did not like the pool tiles on the wall.  So since they had begun to fall off, we finally decided to replace them with stone.  I am very happy with the way it turned out!  Here is the before picture, which I am sure you have seen many times in the background of my tablescapes:

And here is the AFTER shot:

A big improvement, I think.

Here is a shot with the waterfalls.

I think I just might jump in...

Stay cool!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Cool Pool Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Cool Pool Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Cool Pool Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/07/a-cool-pool-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :