A Summer Setting

A Summer Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Summer Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel Summer, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Summer Setting
link : A Summer Setting

Baca juga


A Summer Setting

It seems that a lot of folks are having blogaversaries this summer.  Mine is coming up late August.  It has been a challenge for me as of late to stay on top of it all, and I admit I haven't had as much time to comment as I would like.  Having an outlet for my passion of all things related to tablesetting has been a blessing in disguise.  With both kids flying from the nest, I needed something fun to keep me from going stir crazy.  I certainly enjoy my treasure hunts, my hands-on tablesetting, and my visits with the many talented bloggers with whom I have grown to know and love.  So forgive me if I haven't commented on your site lately.  I know once fall arrives and child #2 is off spreading his wings, I will be anxiously awaiting your next lovely posts!

This table feels "summery" to me, with its bright pink and orange!  I found this tablecloth on sale at Home Goods a while back, and I loved the colors.  I think the brand is Mirabelle? 

Since the "ditch" lillies were beginning to fade, I gathered all that were left and used them in this orange vase I also found at Home Goods.  Luckily, they just opened a new store within minutes of my home, now I don't have to drive all the way across town to shop.

I used an orange scarf as a table runner.  I found these silver candleholders in an upstairs bathroom.  I forget they are there, but they worked great with the tablecloth.

The place setting consists of plain silver chargers, white plates, and hot pink napkins.  Sherbet is Fostoria Navarre.



The iced beverage glasses to the left are Heisey Crystalite and I'm not sure about the wines, but they were my Mom's.


I tried to brush this little ladybug off the cloth many times, but she wasn't budging!



I guess my son's water basketball hoop sorta ruins this picture, but as long as he and his friends come over and use it, it is staying right where it is!




Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy these lazy days of summer, they are fleeting!  I always appreciate your kind comments!!




Demikianlah Artikel A Summer Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Summer Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Summer Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/07/a-summer-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :