A Beachy Setting

A Beachy Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Beachy Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel Beach tablescape, Artikel shells, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Beachy Setting
link : A Beachy Setting

Baca juga


A Beachy Setting

We are headed back to the beach for a few days, so as I'm thinking about getting my things ready to go, I decided to do a quick beachy scape for this week.  The summer has flown by, it seems, but I'm not quite ready to give it up.  We will spend a few days at North Myrtle enjoying the company of family, specifically our son, who is headed to college in a little over a week.

I love this runner from Pottery Barn.  It was the last one they had, and I couldn't resist.

The place setting consisted of woven chargers from Target, Gibson white plate, and these fun luncheon-sized plates with coral and shells.  I found them at an antique mall, and they are made in Italy.  I love their shape!  The shell bowls were purchased at GW. 


On one side, I used a large glass shell with smaller glass shells inside adorned with a starfish and a hurricane globe with sand, shells, and candle.


On the other side, I used a rattan candleholder, and coral on a stand.  Can't remember where they were purchased, probably TJ Maxx.

I found these cute little votives at Michaels last year.

This large shell came from Pottery Barn years ago.  I added small pebbles, shells, and votives.


Stems were purchased at Tuesday Morning.



Just a few more, at night...





Have a great week!  Thanks for visiting with me, I hope to visit with you soon.  I appreciate your kind comments!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Beachy Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Beachy Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Beachy Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/08/a-beachy-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :