One More Summer Setting

One More Summer Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul One More Summer Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel lime green, Artikel Purple, Artikel white, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : One More Summer Setting
link : One More Summer Setting

Baca juga


One More Summer Setting

After all the hoopla for the White party, I felt a tremendous desire to lay on the couch for several days.  We did get things put away and cleaned up, but I took my good, sweet time.  So, not wanting to miss tablescaping this week, I used some leftover white flowers, and took it from there.  And since the temperatures here are still in the upper 80's, I thought a fresh look was ok.  I have been looking for some dishes with purple but the only ones I was able to find were from TJ Maxx, and they didn't have enough.  So I'm using white dishes--can't go wrong with the white dishes--and a limoge salad plate.
We are keeping the pool open for awhile, since fall is one of the best times to enjoy the outside.

Chargers are currently available at Tuesday Morning, and dinner plates were purchased last year at TJ Maxx.  Limoge plates have a delicate floral design, and even though they weren't precisely the right colors, I thought they blended well with the purple and green.

I found this runner in Home Goods and loved the combination of purple and lime green.

I purchased these limoge salt cellars on Ebay, I think.  It's been awhile ago.

Candlesticks and votives are from Home Goods and stems are from TJ Maxx.  I went to several stores in order to find 8!  Can't beat TJ Maxx, Home Goods and Marshalls!


I think the lime green napkins brighten the table a bit.  I tried the other way around, but I liked this better.

Bird's eye view...
I added liriope blooms to white daisy mums, carnations, and baby's breath for added color.



At dusk, candles are lit.

Goodnight, all!!  Thanks for stopping by, I'll try to be more fall-like next week :)  As always, I appreciate your kind comments!



Demikianlah Artikel One More Summer Setting

Sekianlah artikel One More Summer Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel One More Summer Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-more-summer-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :