A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting

A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel autumn, Artikel autumn tablescape, Artikel Fall, Artikel leaves, Artikel mercury glass, Artikel orange, Artikel pumpkins, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting
link : A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting

Baca juga


A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting

Mercury glass seems to be very popular these days, but sometimes it's difficult to find specific pieces.  I lucked out recently, and found some small, mercury glass pumpkins that I've been looking for.  I had a large pumpkin, which I used last year for a simple tablescape which you can see here.  These have been on my kitchen table for the entire fall, so I designed today's table around them. 
I found this runner at Home Goods a while ago, and I liked the white background with the autumn-colored leaves.
I decided not to use chargers.  These plates that I found at Marshalls this past summer had the exact same colors, white with the autumn hues.  The pumpkin placecard holders came from Home Goods.
Shot of dinner plate.  The pattern is Leah by 222 Fifth.  Silverplate is vintage.  I'm not sure of the pattern, and I don't have the salad forks that matched, so I used another pattern that I think is from around the same time period.  All of it is Wm. Rogers.
All of the mercury glass came from TJ Maxx!
The large pumpkin is elevated on a cake plate, and garlands of leaves are placed around it.  Artichoke votives and pumpkin votives are also placed in the leaves.

Napkins were purchased from Tuesday Morning last year.  Napkin rings are sprigs of little faux berries and pumpkins wired together.
I love the glitz of these candles!
Wine stems are Gorham and iced beverages are hmm, I can't remember... I'll look it up and get back to you.
A few more shots . . .
Thanks for stopping by!  Can't wait to see what you've been up to.  I appreciate your kind comments!  Please come back soon!


Demikianlah Artikel A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Mercury Glass Pumpkin Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-mercury-glass-pumpkin-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :