Navy Blue and Gold Setting

Navy Blue and Gold Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul Navy Blue and Gold Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel gold, Artikel Navy blue, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : Navy Blue and Gold Setting
link : Navy Blue and Gold Setting

Baca juga


Navy Blue and Gold Setting

Can you believe the holidays are right around the corner?  I have done a bit of online shopping this week, but I have to admit, I get tired just thinking about it.  On a more positive note, my son will be home from college a week for Thanksgiving and a month for Christmas, so it will be good to spend some time with him.  I love spending time with my family and cousins, so I will do what I can do to make the holidays memorable for all!!

Now on to today's tablescape.  I won the plates I am using today at an auction, so I am using the colors navy blue and gold for a somewhat formal (staged) table.  I started with 8 place settings, but I decided after looking at the pictures that it would be less cluttered with 6.  So you may see pictures of both!!  If this were a real dinner party, I would put another leaf in the table, and use a much lower arrangement, or move this as we were seated.  Anyway, here goes!!
Welcome!!  The navy color of the tablecloth really picks up the blue in my dining room.  I've made a mental note to use this color more often!
I used gold baroque chargers and gold napkins.
The china is Pickard.  There was no pattern name, only a number.  The rims are gold and navy, even though they look black in this picture.
The sherbet is Heisey Crystalite and was my Mom's.  The salad plate is Courtyard by Lenox and is my go-to china when I need gold. 

This shot shows the sublte pattern in the Lenox salad plate.
For place cards, I used card stock and old earrings.  Some were my Mom's and some were mine from the eighties!
I know what you're thinking, these flowers really don't match this table, but I thought color would be good, and the real other reason is-- it's what's left outside in the yard lol!!
I was so excited to find this vase in an antique mall.  It's from Chelsea House, and I fell in love with it!  It has a drainage hole, so that's why you see a plate underneath.
Wine stems are handmade from Italy and the iced beverages are, hmm maybe Lenox?? Not sure exactly, but they have a gold rim at the top and, I think, are very elegant.
Here's the table with place settings for 8.  A bit on the cluttered side, but no dead space, that's for sure.

Ah, more room, so I placed the napkins on the table instead of the plates.

Trying to bring in a little fall with the glitzy ribbon!

A few special effects for drama lol...
Salt cellars were also won at an auction.

I am using battery-operated votives more and more, I am so afraid I will leave something burning and the house will catch on fire!

Goodnight!  Thanks for visiting with me!  I always appreciate your kind comments!  Come back soon!


Demikianlah Artikel Navy Blue and Gold Setting

Sekianlah artikel Navy Blue and Gold Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel Navy Blue and Gold Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/11/navy-blue-and-gold-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :