A Festive Christmas Tablesetting

A Festive Christmas Tablesetting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Festive Christmas Tablesetting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel Christmas tablescape, Artikel festive, Artikel lime green, Artikel martini, Artikel red, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Festive Christmas Tablesetting
link : A Festive Christmas Tablesetting

Baca juga


A Festive Christmas Tablesetting

Since it's the most wonderful time of the year, there is little time to chat, so I'll get right down to it.  Decorations, cooking, shopping, wrapping--oh my!!  Here we go!!

For a casual tablescape, I decided to go with red and lime green when I saw these cute little salad plates in HomeGoods.
I put these with a red dinner plate and metal chargers that I found at Tuesday Morning. 

They have a cute little Christmas tree design in the center.

This little lime green tree was calling my name, also from HomeGoods.


Cranberry martinis rimmed with green sugar make a festive drink this time of year.  The martini glasses were purchased at a local gift shop, but I've seen them in other stores, just can't remember where...

Lime green napkins add a pop of color and are tied with glitzy red and lime green ribbon.



Green branches were layered with different Christmas stems I found in Michaels and Tuesday morning.

This table was fun to do, and the colors really got me in the spirit of things!

I also added a few glitzy lime green ornaments on the red table runner.

Crystal candlesticks hold lime green tapers.


A few more shots, with candlelight!




Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your kind comments.  Please come back soon as I will post the rest of my Christmas decorations!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Festive Christmas Tablesetting

Sekianlah artikel A Festive Christmas Tablesetting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Festive Christmas Tablesetting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/12/a-festive-christmas-tablesetting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :