A Teal Christmas Setting

A Teal Christmas Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Teal Christmas Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel Christmas tablescape, Artikel mercury glass, Artikel Santa, Artikel silver, Artikel teal, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Teal Christmas Setting
link : A Teal Christmas Setting

Baca juga


A Teal Christmas Setting

The season is upon us!  I am in the midst of things, trying to get it all done and feeling a bit stressed.  I was finally feeling pretty good about what I had accomplished as far as my decorating goes, so I had some ladies come in to help me clean today.  When I heard a loud crash, I just knew... they inadvertently knocked down my Christmas tree, the one in the foyer with my mother's handmade ornaments on it.  I sincerely felt like I was going to be sick.  I know they felt bad about it, but nonetheless, I felt worse.  Alycia, I can honestly say I know how you felt.  This is the same tree, last year's pic...

I didn't have the heart to take a picture of it lying on the floor, you'll just have to use your imagination, but I can tell you it wasn't a pretty sight.  Back to the drawing board...

So I will get right down to this week's tablescape, a non-traditional theme, a teal and silver Christmas table!!

This table actually looks better in person.  I originally bought these dishes to do a beach-scape, but I think they work for Christmas too. 
Even though our temperatures have been very mild, I know snow is expected in some parts of the country.  The swirly design reminds me of winter.
The plates are Umbriaverde, Ceramiche, and made in Italy.  I purchased them at HomeGoods sometime this past summer.
Did you see these mirrored chargers at Tuesday Morning?  I originally bought 2, they were a bit pricey, but ended up going back for more.  I just couldn't resist!
All together!

Santa's hat is adorned with just the right color!

Most of the items in the center I've had for a few years.  I know the hurricane globes came from HomeGoods last year, and the teal balls, teal candles and teal birds were purchased at a gift shop.  The gift shop didn't have these candles this year, and I tried to get them online, but no luck.  Not sure if they are making them anymore.  I bought them in white, gold, and teal.  Wish I'd bought more!!

Napkins and wine stems also came from HomeGoods.
Enjoy looking, I will post a few more...





And to all a good-night!  Thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visits and your kind comments!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Teal Christmas Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Teal Christmas Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Teal Christmas Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2011/12/a-teal-christmas-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :