A Berry Nice Setting

A Berry Nice Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Berry Nice Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel black, Artikel gold, Artikel limoge, Artikel nandina, Artikel red, Artikel Royal Doulton, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Berry Nice Setting
link : A Berry Nice Setting

Baca juga


A Berry Nice Setting

"Where have all the flowers gone?"  I have been singing this song to myself now for awhile, waiting for Spring.  I see signs, and I have to tell you, I cannot wait.  Today's high will be 74--we're getting there!!  Snow and 74 all in the same week, quite the weather we're having in good ole Virginia.  So what to do for tablescaping, spend money on store flowers?  An option, but not one I have wanted to do lately.  Option 2--use what you have and what you see.  So outside I went, and one thing I noticed right away--the nandina berries.  The red color is so vibrant, maybe due to the mild winter we've had?  Not sure, but I knew I had to use them.  Not wanting to look like a Christmas arrangement, I added nandina (I actually had to wash every leaf with a paper towel) and stems from an oak leaf hydrangea bush.  I think it turned out quite well. 

I have to say I've been a bit down lately--where have all my friends gone?  And underappreciated, until I read a moving post from Debbie at debbie-dabble.  Her post motivated me, and I'm back today, and I can't wait to see what you've done.  I am excited to join Susan and all the wonderful tablescaping blogs!!

It's a red, white, black and gold theme, well not really a theme.  This china is one of my favorites, because I love the lines and it's classic look.  I hope you enjoy.
We are gathering in the dining room today.

By using a black tablecloth as a base, the red berries just popped.

The red bowls were my mother's.  I will break down the place setting shortly.

Guess it could be used for Christmas--or not...

I did use red napkins and the leaf napkin rings that I used here for New Year's Eve, just to add a bit of bling.  They were a gift from a friend.


For the place setting, I started with a gold baroque charger.

The next layer, the dinner plate, is Richelieu, by Royal Doulton.

The next layer is a Limoge, by C Ahrenfeld (France).
All together now.

Red candles were used in crystal candleholders.

I'm really not sure of the manufacturers of these stems.  The gold stems were won at an auction and the iced beverages, I was told, were Lenox.


Thanks for stopping by!  And thanks so much for your kind comments! 




Demikianlah Artikel A Berry Nice Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Berry Nice Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Berry Nice Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2012/02/a-berry-nice-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :