A Pink Valentine's Day Setting

A Pink Valentine's Day Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Pink Valentine's Day Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel crochet, Artikel pink limoge, Artikel Valentine's Day tablescape, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Pink Valentine's Day Setting
link : A Pink Valentine's Day Setting

Baca juga


A Pink Valentine's Day Setting

From the very beginning, I always said if this became more of a chore than a joy, I would stop.  I am still having fun, designing tablescapes, looking at everyone's gorgeous blogs and chatting with newfound blog friends.  But sometimes I feel that I am missing out on life, while sitting in front of this computer.  I will continue to post when I have time, and I will definitely continue to view all of your amazing, creative posts.  If I am slow to respond, or I neglect to make a comment, please forgive me.  I am limiting the amount of time I spend at this desk.  I did set a table this week in the Valentine mode, a bit vintage and nostalgic.
Valentine's Day is all about love, and this tablecloth was made by my first love, my mother.  It is very special to me.

Pink roses and baby's breath add a romantic touch.

Place setting consists of chargers from Tuesday Morning, white scroll plates (B on back?) from TJ Maxx, pink Bordello Pinheira cabbage plates, and Limoge bread and butter plate.

Stems were won at an auction, and I have no idea as to the manufacturer or pattern.  Do you know?  White vase is vintage, from an estate sale.

Another view of the stemware...
Cupid candlelabras were purchased at the local antique mall.

I'm not a real crafty-type person, but I did put these lacy luminaries together thanks to a tutorial from the wedding bistro at Bellenza.  So easy even I could do it!!  I added water and a floating candle.  Click here for the tutorial.
I also found these lovely pink napkins and napkin rings at an estate sale.  I loved the size and quality of the fabric.

You've seen this little guy before!









Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate your kind comments.
 Happy Valentine's Day!


Demikianlah Artikel A Pink Valentine's Day Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Pink Valentine's Day Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Pink Valentine's Day Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2012/02/a-pink-valentine-day-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :