A Floral Setting for Lunch

A Floral Setting for Lunch - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Floral Setting for Lunch, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel Bavaria, Artikel blue, Artikel floral, Artikel Rosenthal, Artikel Sebastiani, Artikel silver overlay, Artikel wine, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Floral Setting for Lunch
link : A Floral Setting for Lunch

Baca juga


A Floral Setting for Lunch

Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day.  I enjoyed a nice brunch with my family, and Monday was my 29th wedding anniversary!
This week I set a table outside by the pool.  Come on in and join me for lunch!

It's a beautiful day to be outside!
A table for four awaits...
I started with a beautiful table topper and napkins to match that I found at an estate sale. 
 I combined flowers from outside and anniversary flowers and used a crystal vase.
Instead of candles, I used two small silver overlay containers for smaller arrangements to ground the table.
When I found these silver chargers at GW, I was thrilled!
Sebastiani Cabernet is a favorite.  A rich and substantial red wine, it has strong fruit flavors with hints of cola, berries, plums, and earth.
Blue glass salad plates are edged with silver overlay.  I won them at an auction.
Another view of just the salad plate.
Plates are Rosenthal, Bavaria.
Sterling is Modern Victorian by Lunt.
Now that college boy is home, the basketball goal is back, not so great for photos, but I'm thrilled he's home and still brings his friends over for fun in the pool!
I'm not sure of the pattern of these stems.  The gold rimmed ones were purchased at an estate sale and the gold-etched wines are from Tuesday Morning (years ago).  Those white specks are part of the etching, not water spots lol, the pattern of the etching didn't really show up well in the photo.
Thank you for taking the time to look!  I always appreciate your kind comments, I don't always have time to respond, I'm working on being better at that!  Have a great week-end, and come back soon!!


Demikianlah Artikel A Floral Setting for Lunch

Sekianlah artikel A Floral Setting for Lunch kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Floral Setting for Lunch dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2012/05/a-floral-setting-for-lunch.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :