A Garden Setting

A Garden Setting - Hallo sahabat Chocolate and Capriblue, Pada Artikel yang anda baca kali ini dengan judul A Garden Setting, kami telah mempersiapkan artikel ini dengan baik untuk anda baca dan ambil informasi didalamnya. mudah-mudahan isi postingan Artikel Fitz and Floyd, Artikel Fostoria, Artikel Garden, Artikel green, Artikel herbs, Artikel rustic, yang kami tulis ini dapat anda pahami. baiklah, selamat membaca.

Judul : A Garden Setting
link : A Garden Setting

Baca juga


A Garden Setting

Child number 2 is now home from his freshman year at college.  The year seems to have flown by!  We spent the day yesterday in the car, packing him up, and bringing him back home.  He will transfer next year to Virginia Tech, so off we went to Blacksburg to look for apartments.  Unfortunately, they had closed for the day, so we had a quick dinner, and started on our journey home.  My dilemma is always what to do with all the "stuff" they accumulate in a year.  Right now, it is still in the SUV, and will stay there until I can get everything into the laundry room and cleaned up. Next week Child number 1 will be back in town, for a while, anyway.  She has been on tour with a Children's Theatre group as an actress in their productions.  They have been to many states and I believe it has been a great experience for her.  She will also be in a play in Williamsburg in June called "Curtains", so if you are coming to Williamsburg, check out the production by the Williamsburg Players.  She will play Bambi.
Now, on to tablescapes.  I had planned to do this tablescape earlier, but I never got around to it.  So here it is, a garden tablescape.
My husband asked me why I wanted to use this old table, but I believe it still has charm, with it's uneven boards, and rustic feel.  I used three short runners and added cute little garden-themed pots.
I just bought some herbs to plant, so I popped them into these containers and used them as centerpieces.  The actual plants don't match the words, but we can always pretend... 
My herbs of choice are cilantro, basil, and parsley.
Salad plates were made in Italy and I purchased them a while back at Home Goods.  The dinner plates are Fitz and Floyd.  Each place had a bulb placecard holder with a tiny bouquet, which added a bit of color.  I decided not to use chargers because the table is narrow, and there wasn't much room.
Since rain threatened, we did not eat at the table, so I didn't write on the placecards.
Each plate has a different design.
I used a simple silverplate pattern along with a plain stemmed iced beverage glass.
I found these napkin rings at an estate sale.  I had every intention of spray painting them with oil rubbed bronze spray paint, but never got around to it.
Water glasses or as I like to use them, red wine stems, are Fostoria Pagoda.
I hadn't planned to use candles, but I remembered these little garden chair votive holders, so I used them on the table.
A few more pictures . . .
Thanks for stopping by!!  Drop in anytime, you are always welcome at my table!!  As always, I appreciate your kind comments,
--Betsy



Demikianlah Artikel A Garden Setting

Sekianlah artikel A Garden Setting kali ini, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sampai jumpa di postingan artikel lainnya.

Anda sekarang membaca artikel A Garden Setting dengan alamat link http://chocolateandcapriblue.blogspot.com/2012/05/a-garden-setting.html

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :